Weekend Morocco Desert Trip – 5 Days From
- Trip Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
- Start in: Marrakech
- Period: From October to June
- Trip Ref: LWDM5
- End in: Marrakech
From Marrakech discover the charm and beauty of magnificent southern Morocco. Refreshing oasis and the warm welcome of the Berbers in the picturesque small villages. Sleep in the desert under the splendour of the stars and admire the breathtaking beauty of the magnificent sun as it sets over the towering sand dunes. Enjoy ancient rock carvings and never to be forgotten destinations that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
- Enjoy a wonderful trip in a 4×4 amidst stupendously beautiful scenery and a chance to see natural sandstone towers rising toward the sky.
- A visit to the magnificent Kasbah of Ait BenHaddou designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO a perfect example of the beauty of the traditional pre-Saharan habitat.
- The delightful fragrance of almond and oleander wafting in the breeze.
- The beautiful grove of the Draa Valley and its thousands of palm trees.
- Spend the night in the middle of the dunes as you sleep under an endless sky of shimmering stars.
|Number of travellers||Trip Duration||Price / person|
|2 or 3 persons||5 days / 4 nights||
10 % Off
|4 to 6 persons||5 days / 4 nights||
10 % Off
|7 to 9 persons||5 days / 4 nights||
10 % Off
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 SUV with driver/guide
- 2 nights in Marrakech at Riad Dar Attika or Riad Omar
- 1 night at Palais Asmaa or Hotel Ksar Tinsouline in Zagora
- 1 night camping in the dunes of Chegaga (tents, mattresses and blankets are provided)
- Camel ride
- Meals: 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts
- Local Tax
- Our assistance
What's not Included:
- Alcholic drinks