The best of Morocco Tour – 14 Days From $1188
- Trip Duration: 14 days / 13 nights
- Start in: CASABLANCA
- Period: All Year Round
- Trip Ref: BMTM4
- End in: CASABLANCA
Discover the Morocco of yesterday and today and its many charms. Visit Casablanca “the great” and Marrakech “the pearl”, the charming seaside town of Essaouira, the villages in the mountains, the valleys and the palm groves. Follow the wadis to the rocky desert and the stunning oases. Travel through the majesty of the magnificent Sahara desert sand by camelback Return to the coast through spectacular mountain trails, revisit the sea in Essaouira, and finish your journey with a visit to Casablanca. This tour is two weeks through the captivating cities, villages and oases of Morocco. A truly wonderful journey that you will never forget.
- A journey through the amazing contrasting sights and sounds of Morocco, and a chance to experience its diverse cultures, magnificent cities, mountains, deserts, and plains
- A journey through the splendor of the green oasis and the, qsour and kasbah.
- A camelback trek through the rugged beauty of the desert and camping under the endless stars of the desert skies.
- Crossing a mountain through the valleys, full of beautiful shapes, colors and scents
- Relaxing on the beach of the charming city of Essaouira.
|Number of travellers||Trip Duration||Price / person|
|2 or 3 Persons||14 days / 13 nights||$1798|
|4 to 6 Persons||14 days / 13 nights||$1359|
|7 to 9 Persons||14 days / 13 nights||$1188|
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 SUVs with driver/guide during 11 days
- the arrival transfer
- 3 nights at hotel Rivoli in Casablanca
- 1 night at Jardins de Ouarzazate or Riad Barbara in Ouarzazate
- 1 night at Dar Ayour in Thinghir
- 1 night at Kasbah Tizimi in Erfoud
- 1 night camping in the dunes of Merzouga (tents, mattresses and blankets are provided)
- Camel ride
- 1 night at Kasbah Asmaa in Zagora
- 1 night at l'etoile fillant d'or in Ait Benhaddou
- 2 nights at Riad losra or Riad Attika in Marrakech
- 2 nights at Riad Casa Lilla in Essaouira
- Meals: 13 dinners, 13 breakfasts
- Local Tax
- Our assistance
What's not Included:
- Alcholic drinks