Imperial Cities Tour – 8 Days From $665
- Trip Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Start in: Marrakech
- Period: All Year Round
- Trip Ref: IMPC53
- End in: Marrakech
A wonderful weeklong tour of the imperial cities. You will start your journey in the world renowned exotic Marrakech a fascinating city nearly 1000 years old. Your journey continues as you cross the magnificent Middle Atlas through Beni Mellal and Ifrane to Fez, the ancient and prestigious spiritual capital of the Kingdom, beloved by the Merinides (13th-14th). You will discover the wonders of Menkes, the city built by one of Morocco’s most significant historical figures, Moulay Ismaïl (17th century) and its imposing monuments You will end this intriguing journey in Rabat, the royal capital of the current era, and Casablanca, the economic capital of the Kingdom home to the world famous Hassan II Mosque.
- A journey through the wonderful history of ancient Moroccan empires and the discovery of extraordinary cities: Marrakech, Fez, Meknes, and their beautiful architectural and cultural heritages.
- The provincial touch of Rabat, the royal city perfect for leisurely strolls.
- Walking toward the sea on the ledge of Casablanca at the foot of the Great Mosque
|Number of travellers||Trip Duration||Price / person|
|2 or 3 persons||8 days / 7 nights||$1105|
|4 to 6 persons||8 days / 7 nights||$788|
|7 to 9 persons||8 days / 7 nights||$665|
- Transportation by Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking driver guide.
- Transfers /to the airport
- 3 nights at Riad Losra or Dar Attika in Marrakech
- 3 nights at Riad Lalla Fatima ou Riad Louna in Fes
- 1 night at hotel Balima in rabat
- Meals: 7 dinners, 7 breakfasts
- 1 day guided visit in Fes (by certified national guide)
- 1/2 day guided visit in Meknes (by certified national guide)
- 1 day guided visit in Marrakech (by certified national guide)
- Entry Fees in the sites to visit.
- Local taxes
What's not Included:
- Alcholic drinks