Morocco Camel Ride – 8 Days From $499
- Trip Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Start in: Ouarzazate
- Period: From October to June
- Trip Ref: MCRM7
- End in: Ouarzazate
Travel by camelback to oases scattered through the valley of Drâa until reaching the splendid dunes of the Mezouaria Erg as you explore the many facets and wonders of the Moroccan desert: steppes strewn with acacias, the majesty of the rugged mountains and small oases, green palm plantations, and the golden sands of the desert.
Your experienced guides will take you on the journey of a lifetime as you explore a different and unique lifestyle and experience the unforgettable beauty and majesty of the Moroccan Desert.
- A trip for those who love the sun and exercise featuring four to five hours of hiking per day.
- Air access via Ouarzazate to Zagora, the starting point of this exciting journey
- Astonishing variety of pre-Saharan landscapes: djebel (mountain), stone desert, sand dunes, valley and oasis.
- The unique environment of camel caravans and campsites in the heart of the dunes.
|Number of travellers||Trip Duration||Price / person|
|2 or 3 Persons||8 days / 7 nights||$649|
|4 to 6 Persons||8 days / 7 nights||$548|
|7 to 9 Persons||8 days / 7 nights||$499|
- Transfers Ouarzazate - Zagora & M'hamid - Ouarzazate
- full day visit of Ouarzazate - Kasbah de Taourirt and kasbah Ait Benhadou
- 3 nights at Jardins de Ouarzazate or Riad Barbara in Ouarzazate
- 4 nights camping in the desdert (tents, mattresses and blankets are provided)
- Camels for luggage and transportation
- services of a cook and a local english speaking guide during the trek
- Meals: 3 meals per day during the trekking
- Meals: 4 dinners, 2 breakfasts during the stay in Ouarzazate
- Local Tax
- Our assistance
What's not Included:
- Lunches during the stay in Ouarzazate
- Alcholic drinks