Visit Fez and Marrakech – 5 Days From $449
- Trip Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
- Start in: Fez
- Period: All Year Round
- Trip Ref: VFMM3
- End in: Marrakech
During the five days of this unforgettable tour, you will visit many historical Moroccan sites. Experience the breathtaking beauty of Morocco, a land of magical contrasts, inhabited by Berbers, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Vandals, Byzantines and Arabs and later colonized by the Portuguese and French. Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Agadir. This fascinating and incredibly enjoyable tour combines historical visits and the pleasures of relaxing by the sea.
- Experiencing the rich history of this magnificent country as you discover its mesmerizing and unique cultural heritage.
- The magnificent beaches of Sidi, Kaouki, Taghazoute, and Agadir.
- Meeting the artisans in the souk of Taroudant who practice the centuries old traditions of their respective crafts.
- The beautiful landscapes of Tichka and Tizi n’Tichka in the mountains of the High Atlas and a visit to Ait Ben Haddou designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
|Number of travellers||Trip Duration||Price / person|
|2 or 3 Persons||5 days / 4 nights||$776|
|4 to 6 Persons||5 days / 4 nights||$558|
|7 to 9 Persons||5 days / 4 nights||$449|
- Transportation by Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking driver guide.
- 1 night at hotel Ibis in Eljadida
- 1 night at Casa lila in Essaouira
- 1 night at Riad ain Khadra in Taroudant
- 1 night at Jartdins de Ouarzazate or Riad dar Barbara in Ouarzazate
- Meals: 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts
- Local taxes
What's not Included:
- Alcholic drinks