Meet our driver at your hotel or Riad in Marrakech at 9 am to start your Plateau Kik Private Day Trip From Marrakech.
The Kik Plateau is located close to Mount Toubkal in Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains. a popular destination for hiking in the High Atlas Mountains, with numerous trails running from nearby Berber villages like Asni, Moulay Brahim, and Ourigane, and easily accessible from Marrakech.
the plateau is a scenic spot, blanketed with alpine wildflowers and wheat fields, and offering magnificent views of the surrounding peaks, including the looming Mount Toubkal, Northern Africa’s highest peak.
Head into the Atlas Mountains and climb to the village of Asni at 3,770 feet (1,149 m). On the way, pause here a traditional refreshment of mint tea with a local Berber family and savor the views of the snow-capped peaks towering above you. Bring your binoculars, as your stop at Tagherghout Nature Reserve yields sightings of golden eagles, vultures, and falcons.
Break for lunch at a famous restaurant in Ouirgane which offers wonderful panoramas from the outdoor terrace of the valley below. Arrive at the limestone Kik Plateau and marvel at the valley and the Lalla Takerkoust reservoir below. With plenty of photo stops, there is ample opportunity to snap memorable views before your drive back to Marrakech.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *