To those who wish to discover the pleasures of the Moroccan table and to learn about one of the best cuisines in the world. “Morocco Travel Tours” offer you half a day of Moroccan cuisine in Marrakech that caters to beginners as well as professionals.
In the enchanting setting of a riad, the nanny who traditionally takes care of the children and the kitchen in the big families shares the secrets of her recipes with the future blue cords. The workshops, adapted to the duration of the participants ‘ stay, are organized by small groups around an easy-to-use material that can be found in the simplest kitchens.
Each session is preceded by a brief presentation on Moroccan kitchen in which the history and traditions that accompany the “preparations of the day” are evoked.
A Translation (Arabic/English, Arabic/French) makes it possible to provide all the details concerning the preparation and the cooking. At the end of each workshop, the participants taste the dishes they have prepared.
Our a professional guide driver will pick you up from your hotel at 9am in a comfortable, air-conditioned car.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *