After your pickup, you’ll be driven to the area of Lalla Takerkoust, 45 minutes away from Marrakech. On the site, the instructor will inform you about everything you need to know to get started.
Thereafter, you’ll be all set to enjoy the beauties of paddling surrounded by birds and sometimes by fish jumping in the waters. You may also see turtles, interesting birds, and chameleons. A stop is planned mid-way to take a break, and to taste the greatness of Moroccan tea, with a traditional snack.
After the tour, a lunch served just on the shore will be served, overlooking the lake.
• The best way to discover the nearest lake to Marrakech and its beautiful countryside.
• Perfect spot for testing this new soft sport.
• The Moroccan lunch served just on the lakeshore.
• Following the day, wildlife seekers can be surprised (birds, turtles, fish, chameleons have been already observed).
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *