This is the most fun you can have on two wheels, and the best way to see the magical sights of Marrakech than by Segway, Meet your guide and listen to a training and safety briefing to master your Segway.
Starting with the beautiful wintering area. Cruise old luxury hotels and large palm trees, and see some of the most beautiful villas around.
The exact route may vary, but perhaps the head at the Hotel La Mamounira renowned to admire the splendor of its marble aisles and well-kept gardens. So listen to the daily life of the Koutoubia Mosque in prayer and follow this impressive 12th-century mosque is the largest in Marrakech and certainly one of its must-see monuments.
Explore the ancient walls of the Old City of Marrakech and enjoy the atmosphere of the main square of the city “Jemaa El Fna”. Glide through the El Harti Garden and continue to the district of Gueliz, considered the heart of modern Marrakech.
See a comparison between the old City of Marrakech and the contemporary collection of chic cafes, restaurants, and shops in Gueliz.
After 1.5 hours of discovery of Marrakech by Segway, your turn ends when arriving at the starting point.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *