The visit starts at the nearest point and accessible to the car of your hotel or riad to discover first the archaeological site of the Koutoubia Mosque and the minaret as an introduction to the history of Marrakech, on foot to visit the necropolis of the 16th century.
From there, walk through the 12th century Kasbah with its food markets, and visit the ruin of the 16th century El Badi Palace. Then to the Bahia Palace of the nineteenth century, created by local craftsmen with wood, plaster, and tiles, and considered as a home of the Moroccan Prime Minister. The exploration ends in the Jewish quarter before you drive to your hotel or riad.
Marrakech was and represents the old capital of Morocco, which still retains ancestral traditions, architecture, and history.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *