Escape the hustle and bustle of the lively streets of Marrakech, and discover some of the green spaces of the city center on a 3-hour guided tour. Transfer between the premises by an air-conditioned car.
Following a pick-up from your hotel or Riad, drive to Agdal Garden, created in the 12th century. Located just south of Dar El Makhzen, the Royal Palace, and Medina, Oasis Verte has several swimming pools, with olive orchards, orange, and pomegranate.
Continue towards the olive groves of the Menara Garden, designed around a rectangular swimming pool that reflects the Atlas mountains. See the 16th-century pavilion, built during the Saadi dynasty, and used as a summer residence by the Sultan of Morocco Abderrahmane in the nineteenth century.
Then, ride next to the city walls, and see one of the most famous gates of Marrakech in Bab Khemis. Stop to explore the exquisite Majorelle gardens, a superb tropical garden with fountains, pools, a forest of bamboo trees, and cactus. Designed by French expatriate Louis Majorelle, and later restored by Yves Saint Laurent.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *