The visit begins with a visit to a craftsman who has his workshop at a building of 400 years. You will have the chance to watch it, take pictures and even get on the loom to try your hand at weaving.
Then a stop at the Carver plaster shop where you will see how this age-old tradition is still realized today. After that, we head to the Blacksmiths area to admire the way they recycle a scrap of making amazing lamps, windows, and other items.
The tile cutter will be our final destination where you’ll learn how the tiles are cut and installed in beautiful mosaics. The drinks are served throughout the visit and once the visit is over, we head to the main square to see how the sheep are roasted at night in an underground furnace.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Our activities can be modified as the client wish *