El Jadida is an old Portuguese city located on the Atlantic ocean. is considered the best shelter place along the coast for the Portuguese who left by 1769.
The Portuguese city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fortification with its bastions and ramparts is an early example of Renaissance military design. The surviving Portuguese buildings include the cistern and the Church of the Assumption, built in the Manueline style of late Gothic architecture
Enjoy the ambiance of this relaxing seaside town and explore the impressive defensive structures and cisterns built by the Portuguese before finally returning to Marrakech City.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *