a Full Private Day Trip to the High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech. With an expert and private driver.
discover the beauty of the Majestic High Atlas Mountains with its snow-capped peaks, green meadows, fruit trees, refreshing waterfalls and have a peek into Morocco’s 16th century Berber past and culture of the indigenous population
Your Private drive will take you approximately 1 hour and a half until you reach the small village of Imlil (1700m) renowned as the starting point of the HIgh Atlas trekking region. Here you leave your transport behind and start the short walk towards the traditional hillside village of Armed (1900m) which takes approximately one hour walk.
Upon arrival at the village house, you will have time to relax and take in the splendor and tranquility of your surroundings before having lunch in this traditional Berber house.
After lunch, the choice is yours, whether it be to take another short hike or to relax in this amazing setting before we head back to Imlil to meet your transport and transfer back to Marrakech.
Arrival back in Marrakech late afternoon.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *