This 4×4 circuit offers you a true immersion in the Moroccan south, between lush valleys, undulating dunes and desert landscapes, a magical experience!
• 8 days/7 night s from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Dunes of Chegaga
• Foum Z’Guid
• Ait Ben-hadou
• 2nd to 6th day, air-conditioned Jeep transport with driver speaking French
• 6 nights in charming accommodations and 1 night in tents (showers and toilets in common)
• Half board (except Marrakech, breakfast only)
• Visit of Marrakech with lunch
• 1 h hike on Camel’s back
• Entrances to monuments according to program
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• Assistance from our representative
Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival at the airport of Marrakech. Welcome and transfer to your hotel or riad.
Day 2: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Agdz (approx. 5 h 30/300 km)
Departure in the direction of Ouarzazate by Col Tizi Tichka (2 ‘ 260 m). Possibility to visit the Kasbah Taourirt and the Cinema Studios (optional). Arrival in the afternoon at Agdz.
Day 3: Agdz – Zagora – M’hamid (approx. 3 H/190 km)
Pursuit in the direction of the Drâa Valley. A Tansikht starts the track along the Oued of the same name lined with ksours, Oasis and palm groves that lead you To Zagora. After visiting the medieval library of Tamegroute,
Continuation to the gates of the desert, to M’hamid. In the afternoon, Discovery of the Palm Grove on Camel’s back.
Day 4: M’hamid – Dunes of Chegaga (approx. 2 h/70 km of track)
The trail sinks into the desert to the vast dunes of Chegaga. Installation of the camp and discovery, on the back of Camel, the desert. The ascent of the dunes to admire the sunset. Dinner and night in tents.
Day 5: Dunes of Chegaga – Foum Z’Guid – Ait Ben-hadou (approx. 5 h/275 km including 100 track)
Departure to the west in the direction of the Jebel Bani and Lake Iriqui. Continuation to Foum Z’Guid, by a desert and rocky landscape. In the afternoon, the route to Tazenakht known for its Berber carpets and then towards Ait Ben-ha and its magnificent Ksar.
Day 6: Ait Ben-Hadou – Marrakech (approx. 4 H/185 km)
Departure from the old trail of the caravans of salt up to Telouet, before proceeding to Marrakech by the Col du Tizi Tichka.
Day 7: Marrakech
A day dedicated to the visit of the Pink City and its historical monuments:
The famous Koutoubia Mosque (from outside), the Menara Gardens, the Majorelle Gardens, the Bahia Palace.
In the afternoon, visit the Medina before joining the famous place Djemaa-El-Fna where acrobats, snake charmers, and gnaouas musicians become active at nightfall.
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to the airport of Marrakech or extension of your stay.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *