Immersion in the heart of the region of the Toubkal discovery of life and the Berber, this hike in Berber land will allow you to discover a rich and varied culture, breathtaking landscapes and a still preserved nature of mass tourism.
• 8 days/7 night s from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Sidi Chamharouch
• Col Tizi mZik Azib
• Azib tamsoult
• Tizi Oussem
• Id Tissa
• Col Tizi N’tacht
• Imi N’oughlad
• All Minibus transfers
• 2 nights in a middle-class hotel with breakfast in Marrakech
• 5 nights in a dormitory or homestay with common sanitary facilities
• All meals from the 2nd-day lunch to the 7th-day lunch
• Berber guide and cook
• Mules for baggage transport
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: Marrakech
Welcome to the airport by your driver and transfer to your hotel. Free dinner.
Day 2: Marrakech – Imlil (approx. 1 h 30 transfer by road – approx. 2 H 30 walk, Altitude + 250 m/– 200 m)
Go with your guide and driver and start in direction of Imlil (1 ‘ 700). Little walk under the age-old walnut trees to join your first accommodation in Berber country.
Lunch on site, then looping in the afternoon to the big village armed. Return to the lodging, dinner and night.
Day 3: Sidi Chamharouch (approx. 4 h 00 walks, elevation + 600 m/– 600 m)
Departure for a full day hike to Sidi Chamharouch at 2 ‘ 350 m altitude, high holy place of the High Atlas.
Pilgrims and hikers mingle in front of the small stalls nestled at the foot of the cliffs. Picnic near the waterfalls. Return to your cottage at the end of the day.
Day 4: Col Tizi mZik – Azib tamsoult (approx. 5 h 30 walks, elevation + 780 m/– 250 m)
After loading your luggage on mules, you go to discover from a new valley passing through the Col Tizi mZik (2 ‘ 480 m). After a long climb by a lace path, you lead to the pass where your efforts are rewarded with a beautiful panorama. Descent into the forest clear of Thuriféraires junipers, to reach the shepherds of Azib Tamsoult. Installation and night in Gîte, 2 ‘ 300 m.
Day 5: Tizi Oussem (approx. 4 h walk, elevation + 300 m/– 700 m)
Morning at disposal to discover the cascades of the thorny, picnic in nature, a continuation of the descent towards the village of Tizi Oussem. Installation dinner and night in gîte at 1850 m altitude.
Day 6: Id Tissa – Tiziane – Ikoubline – Taliouine (approx. 4 h walk, Déniv Elé + 150 m/– 300 m)
A full day of hiking along the verdant valley of Azadene, discovering the terraced cultures, peasant life in the villages, installation and night in Gîte in the village of Taliouine at 1 ‘ 750 m.
Day 7: Col Tizi N’tacht – Imi N’oughlad – Marrakech (approx. 3 h 30 walks, Déniv Elé + 400 m/– 700 m – Approx. 1 h transfer by road)
Last step on foot in Berber country before reaching the venue for the return transfer. You pass the Col Tizi N’tacht at 2 ‘ 150 m, then long descent towards IMI Oughlad. Picnic en route, then transfer and installation to your hotel in Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech
Breakfast at the hotel then transfers to the airport of Marrakech or individual extension of your trip.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *