An unsung region to discover in freedom or guided this circuit takes you to a region still relatively unknown to the Moroccan kingdom where the Andalusian influence still beats the life of the small villages of the Oriental Rif. Tangier the mysterious, Chefchaouen the blue, but also fez the royal await you …
• 8 days/7 nights from Casablanca to Fez
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• 6 days Car Rental (2nd to 7th day)
• 7 nights in charming accommodation
• 7 breakfasts and 1 dinner (at Chefchaouen)
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• Assistance from our representative
• Chauffeur and local guides or accompanying guide.
Day 1: Casablanca
Arrival at Casablanca Airport. Welcome and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat – Tangier (approx. 3 h 30/360 km)
In the morning we recommend a quick tour of the city of the economic capital as well as a stop in front of the Hassan II Mosque, then, heading north. On the road, you can plan a stop in the capital Rabat as well as at the archaeological site of Lexus.
Day 3: Tangier
A day at disposal to visit Tangier the mysterious. This port city, separated from Spain and by the narrow Strait of Gibraltar, attracts many artists thanks to its unique atmosphere.
Day 4: Tanger – Tetouan – Chefchaouen (approx. 2 h/120 km)
Two options are available for you to reach Tetouan and its Medina world Heritage of UNESCO: the direct route through the interior of the land or the route of Cap Maabate which runs along the coast to Ceuta and offers superb Panoramas of the Strait of Gibraltar and the Rif dipping in the blue of the Mediterranean (approx. 40 km more). The road then rises into the Rif mountains and enters the Jbala country before reaching the Blue city: Chefchaouen.
Day 5: Chefchaouen – Fez (approx. 3 hrs/200 km)
In the morning, take the time to stroll through the blue indigo alleys of this beautiful city of the Rif before you take the road to Fez.
6th/7th Days: Fez
Days devoted to the visit of Fez with its medieval medina and its maze of alleys, its sumptuous palaces, its madrassahs and its multicolored socks. You will have time to soak up the daily life of this ancient city Royal which is also the spiritual capital of Morocco. Possibility to visit the Roman site of Volubilis and Meknes (at 65 km).
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to the airport of Fez or extension of your stay.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *