Combined culture and nature several hikes to choose from after you are soaked in the Trépidente Marrakech, its souks, its palaces, its gardens and its many restaurants, change of scenery! Cloth of Berber culture, the village of Imlil is an ideal starting point for your hikes; A surprising natural paradise located an hour’s drive from the Imperial City.
• 5 days/4 night s from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• All transfers
• 2 nights in a riad in Marrakech with breakfast
• 2 nights at the Kasbah du Toubkal in half-board
• 1 Lunch and 1 picnic
• Mountain guide and pack Mule
• The assistance of our representative
• City tour of Marrakech
• Cooking Classes
Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival at the airport of Marrakech. Welcome and transfer to your Riad or Hotel.
Day 2: Marrakech
For this first day in the Pink city, you have the choice between discovering the Medina at your leisure, opting for a guided tour of the palaces, monuments, and souks or the Majorelle gardens, or even letting you try a cooking class.
Day 3: Marrakech – Imlil (approx. 1 h 15/75 km)
In the morning, transfer to Imlil, small Berber village located in the heart of the High Atlas at 1740 m altitude. Small walk to reach the Kasbah of Toubkal (approx. 15 min.), Installation & Welcome tea.
Lunch, then a free afternoon to enjoy the superb panorama of the surrounding mountains. Dinner and night at the Kasbah of Toubkal.
Day 4: Imlil
For this day you will have the choice between several hikes. As you prefer to admire the view from a pass, take a bucolic path or discovering traditional Berber life, your mountain guide will make you discover the wonders of High Atas. Picnic lunch on the way, dinner and night at the Kasbah of Toubkal.
Day 5: Imlil – Marrakech (approx. 1 h 15/75 km)
After breakfast, transfer to Marrakech or individual extension of your stay. In the case of early departure from Marrakech, we advise you to plan an extra night in Marrakech.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *