A first glimpse of the Sahara to combine with a stay in Marrakech.
This circuit allows you to discover the first dunes of the Sahara, the fertile valley of the Drâa and the beautiful kasbahs of the South in a minimum of time.
• 4 days/3 nights from/to Marrakech
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Foum Z’Guid
• 4 days of transport in air-conditioned Jeep with driver
• 2 nights in middle-class hotels
• 1 night in tent (Bivouac Deluxe vs. surcharge)
• Full board
• Transfers on arrival and departure
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Agdz (approx. 5 h 30/300 km)
In the morning, departure towards Ouarzazate by Col Tizi Tichka (2 ‘ 260 m). Possibility to visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and the Cinema Studios (optional).
Arriving late afternoon at Agdz.
Day 2: Agdz – Zagora – M’hamid – Chegaga (ca. 4:30/220 km, 70 km of track)
Pursuit in the direction of the Drâa Valley. At Tansikht begins the track along the Oued of the same name lined with ksours, Oasis and palm groves which lead you to Zagora. After visiting the medieval library of Tamegroute, continue until the gates of the desert to M’hamid. From there, the trail sinks into the desert to the vast dunes of Chegaga. Installation of the camp and discovery of desert camels. The ascent of the dunes to admire the sunset. Dinner and night in tents.
Day 3: Chegaga – Foum Z’Guid – Ouarzazate (approx. 5 h/275 km including 100 track)
Departure westward towards the chain of the Jebel Bani and the lake of Iriqui, now dry. Continuation to Foum Z’Guid, by a desert and rocky landscape. In the afternoon, the route to Tazenakht known for its Berber carpets and then towards Ouarzazate.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (approx. 4 H/200 km)
Departure from the old track of the salt caravans now tarred
Until Telouet, visit the magnificent Ksar of Ait Ben-ha before proceeding to Marrakech by the Col du Tizi Tichka (2 ‘ 260 m).
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *