Ideal to complete a tour in the South many activities on a site located south of the Jebel Sargho, this charming camp allows you to discover the Moroccan desert and to live an unforgettable experience, without sacrificing your comfort.
• 3 days/2 nights from/to Ouarzazate
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Desert Camp
• Transfers from/to Ouarzazate
• 2 nights under tent caidal with half board
• Lunch on Day 2
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: Ouarzazate – Desert Camp (approx. 4 h/250 km)
In the morning, go with your driver to Ouarzazate and check out the direction of Agdz, then Tazzarine, where you leave the road paved to take the track. Arrival in the afternoon to your charming camp in an environment that mixes the black rocks with the dunes of blond sand. Protected and sheltered from the sights, you can admire the majesty of the landscape and enjoy the unostentatious luxury of its facilities.
Day 2: Desert Camp
The desert camp is above all a starting base for many discoveries on foot, in 4×4 or camel-backs over the ergs. Your head of the camp will guide you according to your level and your interests. The enthusiasts of Palaeontology will take the path of the Jebel Serdar where rock carvings From Ait Ouazzik, the contemplatives will join the Jebel Amhrarfi, the budding adventurers won’t forget the flashlight for the mines of Bou no Hass … Horizons aims for walks that superb landscapes crossed. Lunch at camp and possibility to take part in a cooking workshop with traditional bread and cake making. In the evening, in clear weather, enjoy watching the thousands of stars and the Milky Way. Dinner and night in tents.
Day 3: Desert Camp – Ouarzazate (approx. 4 h/250 km)
Enjoy your last morning to admire the sunrise over the dunes, then, after breakfast, transfer back to Ouarzazate.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *