2 categories of bivouacs at choice in 4×4 or camel-back Timbuktu 52 Days – It is through this panel that you will be greeted to M’hamid at the gates of the desert … Beyond that, a few kilometers to the back of a camel or 4×4 will still separate you from your encampment in the middle of the dunes for a magical night under the celestial Vault.
• 3 days/2 nights from/to M’hamid
• Departure every day Guaranteed
• Transfers from/To Hamid in 4 × 4 or Dromedary
• 1 night half board at Dar Azawad
• 1 night in tent with half board
• The assistance of our representative
Day 1: M’hamid
Individual arrival to M’hamid. Dinner and overnight at Dar Azawad.
Day 2: M’hamid – Bivouac
After breakfast, free time to enjoy the gardens, the pool, and the spa or to visit M’Hamid. In the afternoon, start at the back of a camel or in 4 × 4 in the direction of the desert (approx. 12 km). We offer 2 alternative choices: the “Sahara Dream” conceived as a Sand Inn in the Ras El Nkhel area with tents built with common earth and sanitary walls.
For more privacy: bivouac fully privatized For you with individual sanitary. At the end of the day, installation in your Bivouac and free time to admire the sunset. Dinner around the campfire and overnight at the bivouac.
Day 3: Bivouac – M’hamid
The most mornings can go and admire the sunrise on the dunes before breakfast. Then back to M’hamid and individual pursuit of your trip.
• PLEASE NOTE •
* 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking *
* Enjoy the freedom to book now & pay later *
* Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation *
* Some monuments & sites can be closed to the public during religious & days holidays *
* Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended or modified as the client wish *
* You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations *